Our resource is dedicated to information related to the global gambling industry, different disciplines: online casino games, gambling operators and services offered to players in gambling. All content and services offered to players have the sole purpose of providing you with information. All services and content discussed on are freely and openly available to the reader. Our site also provides the reader free services after registration, which themselves are free, such as information no deposit bonuses. Because our site is designed to convey unbiased information to guide the reader, we are not dependent on any third-party content or any other gambling site (online casino, bookmaker or poker room). Our site does not make payments to players or gambling operators, and does not accept payments from users.
In addition, our site and our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, we may or may not schedule an interruption of our services and your access to the site in the event of force majeure or maintenance to improve your comfort and quality of our services. Our resource cannot be held liable for any damages resulting from an interruption of our site or your access to the site.
Nor will we be liable for any damage caused by a virus on our site or one of our services. Obligations By using our services or browsing our site, you acknowledge that: Our company cannot be held liable for any damages caused by an interruption to our site or your access to the site.
Users of the website and the owner and operator of the website are subject to the terms of this privacy statement. We take the security of user data seriously. This policy applies to all data that we may collect or that users may provide while using the website. The terms and guidelines the Company adheres to to protect Our users' privacy are set forth in this privacy notice. It explains the terms under which we receive and process your personal information and maintain its security and privacy.
- 1 The Company has the right to modify and update this Privacy Notice at its sole discretion, and any changes made will take effect on the date they are published on the Website. You will be informed if this Privacy Notice undergoes any material changes.
- 2 Data processing.
- 2.1 We fully respect your fundamental rights and attach great importance to the protection of your personal data. Therefore, in processing your personal data, we adhere to the basic principles listed below:
- 2.2 We only allow lawful and fair processing of your personal data and ensure full transparency as to how we manage your personal data.
- 2.3 We no longer process your Personal Data in any way that is inconsistent with the explicit, legitimate and defined purposes for which we collect and use it, as described in this Privacy Notice.
- 2.4 We use your personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and only to the extent necessary and appropriate.
- 2.5 We take all necessary steps to promptly delete or correct them if they are inaccurate, and we make every effort to ensure that your Personal Information is accurate and, if necessary, updated in connection with the purposes of processing.
- 2.6 By applying the necessary organizational and technical security measures, we process your Personal Data in a manner that ensures its security.
- 2.7 In general, as the controller of your Personal Data, we comply with all applicable laws and regulatory requirements.
- 3 The data we collect
- 3.1 The data collected during your access and use of the website includes your IP address, data from your device, browser information and data about your website preferences.
- 3.2 You must provide your email address and create a password when you create your account.
- 3.3 Any additional personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you interact with us.
- 4 Protecting your Data
- 4.1 We take both organizational and technical precautions to protect your Data:
- 4.2 We store your information on secure servers.
- 4.3 Data is only available to site administrators.
- 4.5 Protecting your Data includes measures to address any suspected data breach.
- 5 Data storage
- 5.1 If you have any suspicion of misuse, loss or unauthorized access to your Data, contact us at seo@.
- 6 Your rights:
- 6.1 Right of Access: the ability to obtain a copy of the information we keep for you at any time and the right to request that it be modified, updated or deleted. We have the right to deny your request if permitted by law. If We deny your request, We will explain our decision to you.
- 6.2 Right to correction - the right to request that erroneous data be changed
- 6.3 Right to deletion - the right to request that Your Data be deleted or removed from Our systems.
- 6.4 The right to limit Our use of Your Data and to prohibit Us from using it. The right to demand that We move, copy or transfer Your Data is known as the "right to data portability".
- 6.5 The right to object to how we use your data is known as the right to object.
- 6.6 You can make a complaint to the relevant data protection authority if you are dissatisfied with the way we have handled your questions about how we process your data.
- 6.7 It is extremely important that the information we have about you is accurate. If your information changes while we have it, please let us know.